Peso Exchanger is a Cebu based payment solutions company. We offer Paypal withdrawal services (Paypal to cash/bank in a few minutes). We also offer Paypal funding service, payment processing and order processing. Our clients are mostly home-based workers, freelancers and web merchants from all over Philippines. We also have clients who are overseas Filipino workers.
We are currently looking for someone to fill in our public relations officer position in our company.
Important note: This is not a home based job. As a public relations officer you only report to the manager as needed.
– Must be currently residing in Cebu.
– Must be able to present fresh marketing ideas.
– Must be able to represent Peso Exchanger in events, seminars and meetings.
– Must have acceptable English and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Must be able to understand and respond in Tagalog.
– Must be good in Public Relations.
– Any educational attainment will do.
– Participates in forums and social networking websites.
– Basic understanding of how payment processors(e.a Paypal) work is a plus.
– Basic knowledge in banking is a plus.
– Represent Peso Exchanger in events, seminars and meetings.
– Facilitate Contest/Promos/Marketing Programs.
– Represent Peso Exchanger in other websites.
– Procure marketing tools/materials.
– Promote our services.
– Promote our brand.
– Make reports and presentations.
– SSS will be provided or continued if you already have it*
– PhilHealth will be provided or continued if you already have it*
– Basic Pay + Monthly Bonus for targets
– 13th month bonus
– No working hours, report as needed only
– Will be provided load allowance
– Will be provided transportation allowance
– Will be provided meal allowance on events/meetings/seminars/trainings
– Will be provided your own Laptop*
– Will be provided your own Globe Tatoo Stick with an Unlimited internet plan with Globe*
* For full time public relations officer only
For those interested in the position,
[THIS POSITION HAS ALREADY BEEN FILLED]
[THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!]
Latest posts by Bien (see all)
- Peso Exchanger – Temporarily closed - February 14, 2014
- An important update December 23, 2013 - December 22, 2013
- Our holiday schedule for staff availability – December 2013 - December 10, 2013