How to verify PayPal account using Metrobank bank
Before we guide you on how to verify PayPal account using Metrobank bank, we will answer an important question first.
Why do we need to verify our PayPal account?
Well, it is important to have our PayPal account verified to get the benefits PayPal can offer. One of the benefits is our PayPal sending limit will be increased or lifted so we can send PayPal payments as many as we like. To know more about the benefits, you can click here.
There are many ways to verify your PayPal account, but in this guide we are going to teach you how to verify PayPal account using Metrobank bank account.
You may refer for the steps below:
2. Go to “My Account” tab.
3. Point to “Profile” tab and select the option “Add/Edit Bank Account”.
4. Fill in the necessary details and be sure that your PayPal details should match your bank account details.
*Note: PayPal will deposit a small amount to your bank and it will usually takes 2-4 days before it will reflect on your bank statement. It would be better that you enroll your bank account online so it would be much easier for you to check the amount that PayPal deposited. If you are not yet enrolled, you may get the bank statement from your bank to check the amount that PayPal deposited.
5. If you have already checked the amount deposited by PayPal, repeat steps 1, 2, and 3.
6. Click “Confirm”
7. To confirm, input the amount that PayPal deposited on your bank account.
8. After confirming, go to “My Account” tab, check your status near your account name, it should be changed to “Verified”.
If you have questions please visit our FAQ page.
You can contact us on our fan page, facebook, email or our mobile numbers: