Verifying your Paypal account using a BDO debit card
1. Log in to you Paypal account. If you don’t have an account yet, follow this guide.
* Go to My Account
* Point to Profile tab then select the option add/edit credit card. Or click the “Unverified” status near your account name
* Select MasterCard in Card Type
* Enter your BDO Debit Card number which is a 16 digit number.
* Enter the expiration date and the three digits Card Verification Number then click the “Continue” button.
2. A confirmation page will be displayed. Your card will be charged $1.95 but Paypal will refund it within 24 hours after you confirm your card.
To confirm your card, the charge creates a unique 4-digit code that will show up on your bank statement. You can go to the BDO branch and ask for your bank statement.
Tip: If you have enrolled on myBDO, you can get the statement right away as soon as it shows in the electronic bank statement.
Note: It may take up to 2 days for the 4 digit code to show in your statement
3. Once you have the 4-digit EXPUSE Paypal code. Login to your account again and then click on the Confirm my debit or credit card link on the Account Overview.
4. Enter the 4-digit EXPUSE Paypal code in the designated box and then click the Submit button.
5. Congratulations! You are now a verified Paypal member.
Note: Withdrawals using BDO have additional fees. International Remittance fee may more or less than 200 pesos
Tip: It is best to use Unionbank for Paypal withdrawals. Any withdrawal to your Unionbank account has no fees. .
If you have questions please visit our FAQ page.You can contact us on our fan page, facebook, email or our mobile numbers:
Latest posts by Bien (see all)
- Peso Exchanger – Temporarily closed - February 14, 2014
- An important update December 23, 2013 - December 22, 2013
- Our holiday schedule for staff availability – December 2013 - December 10, 2013