Most online earners use PayPal. This is a guide on how to open a Personal Account in PayPal which you can use for receiving payments from your employers and other source of income online.
Follow these instructions to open a Paypal Account
1. Sign up for an account by visiting the PayPal website and clicking the “Sign Up” link located at the top-right portion of the page.
2. Choose the PayPal Account Type applicable to you. First, select the Country or Region where you live. (In our case select Philippines)
Choosing your country from the drop-down menu opens a page that shows three PayPal account types.
Select Personal Account.
Confirm your “Language Preference” then click the “Continue” button.
Tip: It is best to start with a Personal Account, you can just upgrade to any type of account later, but you cannot downgrade if you are already on a Business Account or Premier Account.
3. Fill up the Account Sign Up Form. Completely and correctly fill in the sections and then click the “Sign Up” button at the bottom.
4. You are now asked to verify your account by adding a credit or debit card. You may choose to add one at this stage or skip this step and move on to the next by clicking the “Cancel” button.
Note: Adding a credit card/debit card is necessary for you to be able to withdraw Paypal funds.
Tip: Adding a Unionbank credit/debit card automatically makes you a verified Paypal user.
5. In order to complete the registration, confirm your email address. Check for a verification email sent to you by Paypal, click the link to verify your email address. You may also choose to confirm your email address later by clicking “Continue” in this page.
6. And that is it. You now have a working Paypal account.
Note: Unverified accounts have a sending limit of $100. To be able to send without limit, the account must be verified.
If you have questions please visit our FAQ page.You can contact us on our fan page, facebook, email or our mobile numbers:
Latest posts by Bien (see all)
- Peso Exchanger – Temporarily closed - February 14, 2014
- An important update December 23, 2013 - December 22, 2013
- Our holiday schedule for staff availability – December 2013 - December 10, 2013